Hello! Welcome to Olivier Breuleux's humble slice of the web :)
- <Insert Language Name Here> 07/2016 How to make interesting little languages.
- "Screw it, I'll make my own!" 01/2016 The story of a new programming language
- LISO 01/2014 An operator-based syntax for Racket programs
- O-expressions 01/2014 An alternative to s-expressions for extensible syntax
I enjoy writing humoristic or philosophical short stories, which I usually upload on my site The Outside Word:
- The Tyranny of Gravity 07/2016 A mad scientist decides to tackle humanity's most insidious enemy: the force of gravity.
- Ambition of a Clown 07/2016 Outraged not to be the center of attention, Ronald the Clown decides to seek the presidency of the United States of America.
- Matryoshka Nights 06/2016 A man desperately tries to tell his nightmares apart from reality.
- The Gospel According to God 06/2016 God creates a killing machine, but His Plan does not work as He expected.
- Deal or No Deal, Insipid Edition 05/2016 Jean Joseph Beaulieu, the most insipid man in the world, is given a golden opportunity: he has been chosen to participate in the famed game show, Deal or No Deal!
- The Wrong Side of the Mirror 05/2016 As if his hangover wasn't enough, a man gets lost on the other side of the mirror.
- Breakfast at Satan's 05/2016 Lobster omelettes, crepes and maple syrup, exotic fruits: what won't you eat?
- I Am Dangerous 05/2016 The most dangerous man in the world reflects on their curse.
- The Wheel Maker 05/2016 Grompf, proud inventor of the wheel, must reinvent himself.