Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/breuleux/public_html/mafia/fe/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3545: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3547: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3549: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Fire Emblem Mafia • View topic - Night 4

Night 4

Check this place to see if you survived last night's ride.

Night 4

Postby Elias

Ike was flabbergasted. His lynch target had just vanished, crumbled, rendering all votes null. All votes? No...one vote kept resisting its oppressors with might, thanks to a druid and his powerful magic drink.

Actually, it's not the druid. No one knows what it was. But nonetheless, when Ike heard what the vote was, he was as shocked as everyone else.

"Quasimodo? There is...a vote...against Quasimodo?"

Some of the veterans of the Greil Mercenaries, such as Soren and Titania, reflected the white on Ike's face as soon as they realized what this meant.

"You can't mean..."
"No..."
"Not that..."

Ike held the Ragnell up, in an awkward position.

"DON'T DO IT IKE!" Mist came running up, crying, but tripped, and the last thing she saw before she hit the floor was the golden sword penetrating Ike's heart. For the few that did not dare look, their worst fear had turned reality when they heard Ike hit the floor.

Ike, son of Greil, had fallen. He was tiny in death, but at least his hair was clean.

Dear LightWolf,
You are Ike.

Biography
You are the one who decided to take a stance against those arrogant fools who are trying to take over the peaceful world. Together with the Greil Mercenaries, you will show them what the people want. What your friends want. To put it in a gentlemanly way, you engage in combat for the sake of your comrades. Your foes can expect very little kindheartedness from you, as you wield the holy sword Ragnell to avenge the fallen.

Item
You are holding the Ragnell. This sword can only be wielded by Ike (that's you), and is needed to take on those bad guys at night. Make sure you don't lose it!

Night Role
If one or more people allied with the Greil Mercenaries die during the night, you will be able to avenge them. The first night after that, you will be able to kill someone using a PM titled "Night X - Ragnell USER". If that user is in the faction that murdered a Greil Mercenary last night, he will be killed. If your kill is prevented somehow that night, you won't get to try again. You do not get to stack kills either. This ability only works if you are holding the Ragnell.

Gold
You have 20G.

Everyone looked pale, confused, sad. How was this possible? Who had done this? Everyone was so distracted they did not even notice the shopkeeper running off with the sword, a curious metal scale and Ike's other posessions. He was so happy that he didn't notice he bumped into Merlin, who had been gazing into the air until then. Falling over didn't change this.

It is now Night 4. It will end on Thursday, April 9, 11:00am GMT.
Elias
Site Admin

Re: Night 4

Postby Quasimodo

Mist I leave the lynching of the others to you.
Quasimodo

Postby Flotsam

Dampé calls for Moist to take over. The village is all wet
Flotsam

Postby Mulan

ancestors, hear my plea: help me not to make a fool of me, and to not uproot the greil mercenaries... keeeeep ike standing taaaaaall
Mulan

Postby Pocahontas

village, the fall of
Pocahontas

Postby The Beast

So there were two votes somewhere on Quasimodo?
The Beast

Postby The Beast

Well, at least I'm not ugly like Quasimodo. Just a prick with a Rose to represent his death.
The Beast

Postby Quasimodo

The sey villagers are killed first, the ugly ones were left for later. I was so sexy that they had to make such a big plan to remove me.
Quasimodo

Postby Quasimodo

*sexy
real manly men do not use edit buttons
Quasimodo

Postby Bagheera

I would like to godrevive myself now.
Bagheera

Return to Disneyland Paris