Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/breuleux/public_html/mafia/fe/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3545: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3547: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3549: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Fire Emblem Mafia • View topic - Day 4

Day 4

Check this place to see if you survived last night's ride.

Day 4

Postby Elias

It is morning once again in Disneyland Paris, and Ike is already standing there yelling at an unnamed NPC.

"HOW COULD YOU BE SO DISRESPECTFUL?"
"I dunno man, take a chill pill, I just like this fur coat."
"THAT IS THE SKIN OF BALOU, ONE OF MY GREIL MERCENARIES! I WILL NOT PERMIT YOU TO POKE FUN AT HIS PAINFUL DEATH THIS WAY!"
"Well, seeing as he was kind of very sliced up to begin with, I don't think this changes much...I even added a zipper! And it has a nice badge on it..."
"KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF THAT BADGE! IF YOU WANT A BADGE YOU SHOULD WORK FOR IT! LIKE BASS DID!"

As the row continues, you decide to look at Balou's role PM to save time.

Dear Bass,
You are Jeigan.

Biography
You are an old school knight, a man who wishes to maximize strategy and minimize injuries. Anyone who thinks you are too old for the job you are doing has it wrong - in fact, you could not be any better than today. With your help, there will be no need for those silly holy staves to heal wounds.

Night Role
Once per night, you may PM the host with "Night X - Knightly Vow to USER". You will swear an oath to protect that user against kills during the night. You cannot protect yourself, since it would be a very unknightly thing to do. Plus, they would think you are getting senile when they see you talking to yourself.

Gold
You have 0G.

Alliance
Greil Mercenaries

The next body isn't much of a body, but more of what looks like the remains of a body coated in milk, blood and feathers, completely torn apart by some animal who came to kill without eating its prey. Due to the lack of a spoon in the death scene, you conclude that this must be thunda, or Mulan, for the 3 or so people who didn't know that. Do you think it's air he's no longer breathing?

Dear thunda,
You are Hannibal Smith.

Biography
You're the brains of the A-team. You know what they say about the A-team? No one ever dies. That's all your doing. Ike has contacted the mysterious Chinese to hire the A-team, but he only had enough money for one of you. You will be your money's worth though!

Night Role
You have a plan. Once per night, you may PM the host with "Night X - Plan USER". This user and his faction will be the target of your master plan. If anyone allied with him successfully kills you, you will be able to resurrect at any point of time later (Night/Day X - Rise), rather than stay dead. Like you did one time during your funeral. You will be revived under a new alias.

Item
You have the Spoon. Actually, you don't, since there is no spoon.

Gold
You have 10G.

Alliance
Greil Mercenaries

There is no next body, but you're sure it will show up sometime, as Dale has gone missing. It's getting emptier in the Disneyland resort, which is emphasized by the lack of items in the store.

There is one positive note though. It seems that Merlin is on his feet again.

Ike seems to have calmed down. That, or relieved of all his anger in some other way, because the NPC is now lying on the ground with wound on his head. He now asks everyone's attention for the anonymous messenger.

Ike listen to the fans and PM Scrubs

3+3=6

The messenger giggles, and then leaves the scene. And once again everyone gathers in a circle, Ike in the middle, ready for the next public lynch.

It is now Day 4. It will last until Tuesday, 11:00am GMT, to get back to normal update time.
My apologies for the delay. While it was just one night for everyone else here, it was a terrible series of days for me. All Night 3 PMs should be in. If not, contact Mekkah.
Elias
Site Admin

Re: Day 4

Postby Mulan

A single grain of rice can tip the scale. One man may be the difference between victory and defeat.

(I love it when a plan comes together)
Mulan

Postby Darkwing Duck

All of China sheds a tear...
Darkwing Duck

Postby Mrs. Potts

You fiends...

LYNCH BAGHEERA

I SHALL BURN YOU WITH BOILING TEA
Mrs. Potts

Postby Darkwing Duck

Lynch Bagheera
Darkwing Duck

Postby Lamp

lynch Bagheera

he seems like a p. cool guy, I am sad it had to come to this
Lamp

Postby Peter Pan

Lynch Bagheera
Peter Pan

Postby Alice

lynch bagheera
Alice

Postby Pumbaa

Lynch Bagheera

i once saw a panther
Pumbaa

Postby Quasimodo

..., erm I mean Vote Bagheera
Quasimodo

Postby Pinocchio

Lynch Bagheera
Pinocchio

Postby Flotsam

Lynch Pinocchio

Who knows that nose? :-)
Flotsam

Postby Cogsworth

Lynch Bagheera
Cogsworth

Postby Robin Hood

Lynch Bagheera
Robin Hood

Postby Abu

Lynch Bagheera
Abu

Postby Goofy

A-hyuck! First a nice bear skin, and now a beautiful panther skin. Gawsh, today is a great day for fashion designers.
Lynch Bagheera
Goofy

Postby Balou

Damn it
Balou

Postby Simba

Lynch Bagheera
Simba

Postby Captain Hook

Lynch Bagheera
Captain Hook

Postby Balou

Balou

Postby The Beast

Lynch Bagheera
The Beast

Postby Dale

The brave accept their fate with open arms.

To victory.
Dale

Postby Elias

Suddendly, a portal opens. Dale comes falling out, completely soaked, screaming to himself.

"We won't! We won! Devdan has escaped! Danved knew he could do it! Danved fights like ten men!"

But then, the portal drags him back, with a hollow voice screaming: "You cannot escape. You cannot leave. It is impossible!"

Dale dearly holds on to Chip and everyone else willing to help, but it is of no use. The portal seems to sap all energy out of Dale, and his eyes turn white, his hands slip, and he is dragged back into the dark portal. You hear a loud plunge and choking in water. You conclude that Dale was no more. Chip, with tears in his eyes, turns to the hollow tree they used to live in, and comes out with a nut in which they had hidden Dale's role PM.

Dear Shiv, dear Puggy,
You are Devdan.

Biography
Devdan, Danved, Nedvad...you have many forms, and you always insist that none of them are the same person as another. It is more likely that you are simply schizophrenic, but who cares? You're a great guy, and you make everyone laugh. You can do several clownish acts, such as juggling, paper puppet acts, or simply have two of your split personalities talk to each other. And in a religious war like this, making people laugh is a top priority! Plus, Ike may appreciate the information you gain from it.

Night Role
Every night, you may PM the host with "Night X - Show". In the main body, you include a list of aliases that you wish to invite to your awesome show. The minimum amount of people you can invite is two. You will do your best to entertain them during the night (no homo). At the end of the night, you will get to know if people liked your show. Some people may have loved it. Some may have looked indifferent. Some would simply sit there with a straight face, gazing into nothing. And some will have yelled at you and call you racist slurs. What exactly this means is up to you to figure out. You won't exactly be able to know who or how many acted in what way, so you will be getting an answer like "There were those who laughed, and those who seemed indifferent".

Once in the game, you may give a Grand Show (Night X - Grand Show) instead of a normal one. You will invite everyone who is still alive, and this time you will actually be counting the exact amount of people who liked it, didn't like it, etcetera. However, this show leaves you very tired, and unable to cast a lynch vote next day (since you'll be sleeping in). Giving this show early would of course spoil most of your inspiration, so you may not give it before Night 3.

Day Role
You fight like ten men. Of course, making your vote count for ten is a bit much, so it will count for two instead!

Gold
You have 10G.

Misc Stuff
As you might have noticed from the first sentence of this role PM, there are two persons controlling this alias. They are Shiv and Puggy. Kindly contact each other to work out what your plans are. If you're really annoyed by the read/unread stuff of the forums, I can arrange something.

Alliance
Greil Mercenaries

"Let that be a lesson for all of you. You cannot leave...without...tal...king...to..." says the dark voice, before it dies out. You proceed to continue to stare at Bagheera with your lynching tools at the ready.

Roughly 10 hours until Day 4 is over.
Elias
Site Admin

Postby Dale

As I said, to victory.
Dale

Postby Mulan

I've heard a great deal about you, Dale. You stole your father's armour, ran away from home, impersonated a soldier, deceived your commanding officer, dishonoured the Chinese Army, destroyed my palace, and... you have saved us all.
Mulan

Postby Chip

=(

Lynch Bagheera
Chip

Postby Bagheera

I would like to thank you

All of you have been
Merciful in my dying hour.

Going to the
Other side will be hard.
Don't worry I will live to play the next mafia.
Knowing my strengths and weaknesses only
I will get stronger
Like a
Loser will after defeat... He goes out and trains to better. Goodbye cruel world its been nice!
I'M A FUCK TIGER!!!!!
NOT A PANTHER
GOOD GAME BITCH

MY DEATH MEANS
YOUR DEATH
SUCK ON THIS ONE IKE
EVERYONE FEEL MY WRATH
LOOK SCARED YET?
FIRE DEATH LASER.
Bagheera

Postby Elias

Ike steps forward towards the silent panther. The people have spoken. "You won't escape me this time, you oversized niggercat!" he says. Bagheera just sits there, smiling, as if he wishes to dedicate his last moments to Cheshire Cat. As Ike holds up the Ragnell to end the life of Bagheera, suddendly the tiger (heh) opens his mouth and...speaks.

FIRE DEATH LASER!

And with that, Bagheera instantly crumbles to dust. Among the dust you see plenty of hairs. Seeing as chaos nor StrangerDanger nor CaptKirby are playing, you conclude that this hair belongs to the beard of Jedil.

Dear Jedil,
You are Kishuna.

Biography
You are one of Lord Nergal's morphs. In case you don't know what you are, despite being one: those are his flesh puppets, made of dead bodies given unnatural life, revived only to do their resurrector's bidding. You are the only morph capable of showing emotions, and emotions happen to be the last thing the Senate was looking for, so the Senate will gladly be making use of your other ability: your ability to make people feel uncomfortable, eerie, touchy. Even if they were feeling strong, wise, and right at that point, they will be fading back into the shadows, and wait and sit still until this mysterious mood is over. This is why they also call you "Bringer of Silence".

Night Role
Once per night, you may PM the host with title "Night X - Seal USER". This user will be unable to post next day. He will be notified privately, but it will not be known in public. He can still post on Smogon, talk to people privately and all that stuff, and he may tell others that he has been silenced. If the user posts under his alias, he will be godkilled.

Day Role
Personally, you are unable to speak as well. All you can post in the day threads is "..." (you are able to post normally anywhere else, including night threads, like any user). To vote, you must post "..." right after someone else. Your vote will be for whoever that "someone else" voted for. If you post anything but "..." in day threads, you will be godkilled.

Gold
You have 0G.

Alliance
Begnion Senate

And with that...deadline.
Elias
Site Admin

Return to Disneyland Paris