Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/breuleux/public_html/mafia/dbz/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3545: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3547: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3549: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
DBZ Mafia • View topic - GAME OVER

GAME OVER

This is where the game takes place, all updates will be posted here. Good luck Mr. Men and Little Miss!

GAME OVER

Postby Roger Hargreaves

Realising that their goal was complete, Mr. Dizzy and Mr. Rude began to fly into the air. I think they mentioned travelling to space and wiping more planets of all existence. Sounds like fun.

Dear Mr. Dizzy,
You are Cell, the most feared being alive.

You are the most powerful creation of the Red Ribbon Army's leading scientist, Dr. Gero. You are the ultimate warrior, designed to have the abilities and strengths of all the greatest fighters to have ever been on Earth. And your incredible might can only grow stronger.

At night you can send a PM stating "Night X - Kamehameha [user]" That user will be killed that night.

You can also choose to send a PM stating "Night X - Absorb [user]" If you are able to absorb that user, they will be killed and you will also be granted new abilities. If that user is unable to be absorbed they will not be killed.

Many of Dr. Gero's other creations are available for absorbation. Specifically Android models #16, #17, #18, #19 and #20. If you kill a user you could have absorbed you will not be granted new abilities.

Due to the great energy required you can only use the Kamehameha ability on odd numbered nights, for example nights 1, 3 and 5. However you can use the Absorb ability, or any other abilities you gain, during any night. You can use a maximum of two abilities each night.

You have created a smaller version of yourself, Cell Jr. If at any time you are killed Cell Jr will inherit all your abilities, including any you may have gained.

You win when you and Cell Jr are the last users alive.

If Cell Jr dies you win when you are the last user alive.

"What is this? A little prayer before you die?"

Mr. Dizzy was AvatarST.

Dear Mr. Rude,
You are Cell Jr, a miniature clone of Cell.

You were created by Cell himself. You have all the strengths and abilities of your master, but prefer to make a nuisance of yourself, behaving in a manner not fit for one so mighty.

If you are ever inspected at night you will appear to be Cell, due to your identical DNA structure. If at any point in the game Cell is killed you will inherit each of his abilities.

Being small and agile you are able to sneak anywhere and spy on anyone. During the night you can send a PM stating "Night X - Spy on [user]" You will be gain information on that user's role, which will be vital to your victory. If Cell dies you will lose this ability.

You win when you and Cell are the last users alive.

If Cell dies you win when you are the last user alive.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"

Mr. Rude was Raikage.
Roger Hargreaves
Site Admin

Re: GAME OVER

Postby Roger Hargreaves

WINNERS:

matamato, Broly, the destroyer. Won Day 1.
GreenPikachu, Babidi, the corrupter. Won Night 6.
Shiv, Shenron, the ball collector. Won Night 7.
Shiv, The Joker, the explosives expert. Won Day 11.

AvatarST, Cell, the deceiver. Won Day 12.
Raikage, Cell Jr, the pervert. Won Day 12.
Roger Hargreaves
Site Admin

Postby Little Miss Stubborn

this game was rigged. everyone here cheats.
Little Miss Stubborn

Postby Mr. Dizzy

gg everyone

It's been a crazy game, one hell of a ride.

Shiv, I couldn't have done it without you. All I have to say is thanks.
Mr. Dizzy

Postby Mr. Silly

Congratulations!

I await the fuck-up awards with great anticipation.
Mr. Silly

Postby Mr. Bounce

Congratulations guys, especially Avatar and Shiv who completely tricked us!!
Mr. Bounce

Postby Mr. Clever

You're being nominated for something Mekkah?
Mr. Clever

Postby Mr. Clever

And yeah, congrats Avatar :)
And the rest of the winners too!
Mr. Clever

Postby Mr. Impossible

It is impossible for me to have won, since I died and the Z-Warriors lost.

BUT. I am Mr. Impossible. Doing the impossible is my bread and butter. Therefore, I did win.

My logic is perfect. I demand to be added to the list of winners.

In other news, congratulations to team neutral and especially Avatar who fooled me into handing him RRA aliases on a golden platter :(
Mr. Impossible

Postby Mr. Grumble

gg guys! already posted on smogon before this. this was an interesting game heh. also god it was getting annoying going along with the façade that you guys would win when avatar was wolf ._.
Mr. Grumble

Postby Mr. Silly

Don't play clever with me.
Mr. Silly

Postby Mr. Clever

Do you really think I'm that silly?
Mr. Clever

Postby Mr. Lazy

lol silly z-warriors not knowing cell was wolf.

gg especially to me and aamto. we are awesome, as our subforum will show.
Mr. Lazy

Postby Mr. Impossible

I mean to ask, why was I removed from your subforum after I was dead?
Mr. Impossible

Postby Mr. Lazy

thunda did it. he didn't want anyone in it, since i wanted to keep updating/continue to keep track of the game. it was just a precaution i suppose.
Mr. Lazy

Postby Mr. Wrong

good game guys :)

i did what i had to do :)
Mr. Wrong

Postby Mr. Quiet

When are people going to learn to never trust a neutral?
Mr. Quiet

Postby Mr. Quiet

"199. I will not make alliances with those more powerful than myself. Such a person would only double-cross me in my moment of glory. I will make alliances with those less powerful than myself. I will then double-cross them in their moment of glory."

http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/dungeon_a.html
Mr. Quiet

Postby Mr. Quiet

Someone was confused, so, here's the start of the list:

http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html
Mr. Quiet

Postby Little Miss Naughty

i said it at the start.

i'm not evil; i'm just naughty :)
Little Miss Naughty

Postby Little Miss Tiny

ahahahaha Avatar I was just kidding
seriously though I had a hunch. elk was wolf all along, when he double crossed us my suspicions were confirmed. eagerly awaiting postgame!

Aamto won here thouh everyone else lost
Little Miss Tiny

Postby Mr. Cool

avatar couldnt have done it without shiv, and shiv couldnt have done it without me...

do i win by association?

ps: congrats guys you played a great game.
Mr. Cool

Postby Little Miss Sunshine

I AM MAKING THE 600TH POST IN HONOUR OF CELL THE DESTROYER
Little Miss Sunshine

Postby Mr. Dizzy

thanks for the congrats, everyone :) it was a really close game though, it could've gone any way towards the end.

here's to hoping the next game is just as fun!
Mr. Dizzy

Postby Mr. Sneeze

Congratulations to the winner, Mr. Short!
Mr. Sneeze

Postby Mr. Grumpy

Mr. Silly wrote:Congratulations!

I await the fuck-up awards with great anticipation.

you do realize i won that with my d1 godkill

i am such a master
Mr. Grumpy

Postby Mr. Nosey

Aw, I died on the last day....
Mr. Nosey

Postby Mr. Rude

Lol, Mr. Rude the undeserving winner. Wish I could have done more Av but you and Shiv were more than enough to handle everything :(
Mr. Rude

Postby Mr. Small

come on guys i leave and multiple times warned you about this :(
Mr. Small

Return to Mr. Man Land