Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/breuleux/public_html/mafia/apocalypse/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3545: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3547: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3549: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Apocalypse Mafia • View topic - Night 13

Night 13

Lynch here!

Night 13

Postby Matt Groening

Lenny, Apu, Bart and Moe look at each others and walk slowly but ominously towards Itchy. Behind them, Ralph Wiggum is dancing, jumping in place and putting an uncanny number of fingers in his left nostril. Marge is looking at the whole scene with a blank, resigned look on her face.

Your hour has come, Itchy... or dare we say, thunda!, Apu whispers

Keeping a safe distance but perfectly aware that he is backing into a brick wall, Itchy peels off his blue mouse mask and reveals the soft and beautiful face of Carrie-Anne Moss, I mean, fuck, thunda. Sorry about that.

I know that, even I voted to lynch myself after all..., says thunda
Can you make it quick?, he asks in a pitiful voice

The four executioners look at each others with a bewildered smirk on their face. What a ridiculous request indeed! Let me begin!, Lenny demands using a familiar voice you attribute to evan. As he strides towards Itchy, he slowly morphs into an odd and loathesome shape - the same kind of shape one might see in a microscope while inspecting the blood of someone infected with a troublesome disease. Without warning, he emits a cloud of purple spores which penetrate all of thunda's orifices and the poor man immediately kneels under the pressure of a powerful and unexpected ailment. As he coughs blood, his skin starts to erupt into a variety of purulent craters.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is p-*hack*-p-painful, he squeals

Suddenly, he finds himself enveloped in a thick layer of fog. H-hello?. At this very moment, the whole cloud erupts in sadistic laughter (you seem to recognize aamto's voice) and a vague mulleted shape rushes towards thunda and violently rips off his arms. The pain is intolerable and thunda is desperate to end this rather displeasing lynching session. He attempts a run towards the nearest cliff so he can jump out and hopefully impale himself on something on the way down, but because of the fog he can't see where he goes and the mysterious beast (which, as it turns out, is Mekkah) rips off his legs anyway. After what seemed an eternity, the fog finally subsides, just in time for poor thunda to see a hideous mouth surrounded by viscous tentacles eat his torso and suck up his head. Delicious, but it would have been better with a hint of parsley, says Obi.

Dear Itchy,

You are: Al Capone

You are allied with the Mortals

Hey Al! Al... caro amico...

Now, I know you're mafia scum, but you see, Al, the situation is pretty dire. You can't exploit or intimidate monsters or gods, that's just not how it works. They will tread all over your territory. You need to rid the place of these fuckers - all of them - so you can be once again the one people fear most. It goes against your code of dishonor, no doubt, but we'd really appreciate it if you would side with us this time... for free... for the greater good as well as your own. Capice?

Every night, you may PM Matt Groening with Night (X) - Protecting USER. Your goons will show up pronto at that user's location and will protect his life at the cost of their own (you have an endless supply of goons, though). That's what you want, right?

You win if the Mortals win.

Behind everyone, Marge fucks around with a gun. Obviously, she is a NPC, so she won't do anything radical. In a bang that makes everyone jump in surprise, she offs herself.

Ralph Wiggum picks up the gun and notices that there is one bullet left. The other four look at him with gravity and he understands that they cannot win while he is alive, for he is no minion. It is nonetheless with serenity that Jackal pulls the trigger, for he has already ensured his own victory.

Dear Ralph Wiggum,

You are: Charles Dickens

You are Neutral

After spending your life writing countless stories and introducing millions to characters like Oliver Twist, Ebenezer Scrooge and many others, you look at this story and feel it lacking some punch.

You think you can give it that push, make it tip over the edge. You know for a fact that there are people in play who are out for themselves and helping them achieve something like that will result in a very interesting turn of events. You will give this story the twist it truly deserves.

Being a writer has given you many skills that you can utilize in this quest.

Being a writer, you can glean people's true intentions and motives just by studying them for a night. At night, you may PM Matt Groening with Night (X) - Studying USER. You'll be able to figure out if that user is someone you can work with in this quest.

You also know that you can convince just about anyone of anything. Your stories can be so convincing, so powerful, so beautiful... Heck, even God could be convinced by them, if only for a night.

At night, you may also PM Matt Groening with Night (X) - A Story About USER with a story about that user. It should be formatted like a Role PM is... that makes it more believable! That night, anyone who tries to enquire about that user will be given details from your story instead.

You do have some limitations though, since you're most familiar with your own works, you can only use characters from them. And of course, you may not write the same story twice either, even if it is about the same user. That would be boring!

I sincerely hope you don't get the Writer's Block.

You win if none of the three main factions (Mortals, Abominations and Olympians) win.
Matt Groening

Re: Night 13

Postby Matt Groening

The game is over.

The Cthulhu faction won the game!
Consequently, Neutral player Charles Dickens's win condition is also fulfilled.

The remaining role PMs will be found in the postgame thread. I'll try to type it up this weekend!

Congratulations to Apocalypse Mafia's 5 winners!

Obi (Apu*) [Cthulhu]
Mekkah (Moe*) [Beast (was Athena)]
aamto (Bart*) [Fog (was Conquest)]
evan (Lenny*) [Plague (was Martense)]
Jackal (Ralph Wiggum) [Charles Dickens]

* = survived
Matt Groening

Postby Moe

gg everyone, awaiting post-game with anticipation
Moe

Postby Apu

This is not how the game ended. I consumed Marge and Ralph Wiggum. Silly humans do not deserve the privilege of killing themselves: I reserve that right. Now that the only ones left are my minions, I shall devour them, as well.
Apu

Postby Apu

Cthulhu for President! Why vote for a lesser evil?
Apu

Postby Maggie

wow thanks for lynching me while i was at the cottage :(:(:(
Maggie

Postby Krusty

Post-game yeah! I'm interested to see exactly how Cthulhu works. 10 bucks says apo postgame will be up before super postgame x_x
Krusty

Postby Bumblebee Man

It is nonetheless with serenity that Jackal pulls the trigger

in the end i take down jackal, good ending
Bumblebee Man

Postby Ralph Wiggum

suicide...

classy :p
Ralph Wiggum